Here is the second part of my Feel-good-post-exam-haul! (the crafting supplies part)! Just looking at the colors makes me so happy! The things I bought:
- Valentine themed and blue washi tape!
- Some 3D foam (doublesided) stickers
- crafting paper (the pink bundle on the right)
- 2 Sheets of vilt stickers!
- A music-note puncher
- Some 3D Letters stickers
- 3 packs of fabric sticker sheets (I am so freaking happy with these! )
- The most useful clear stamps ever! (see close-up!)
So that’s what I bought in a list. I am very excited to use all of these! Buying more crafting supplies and thinking about what I could use them for, really makes me happy. ;)… I mean just look how many times I’ve used “happy” in this post already… I should stop.
Anyway! Here’s a closeup of the Clear stamps!
It has SO MANY usefull words! I mean… To use for cards, project life, scrapbooking, filofaxing,… the list goes on and on. Yes, I am very pleased with these! Can’t wait to use them. That’s it for this haul! Thanks for reading. Bye