Hey there !! :D
It’s been a while since I last updated my blog and I sincerely apologize for that! A lot of things have been going on in my life lately, although of course, that’s not an excuse. ;) I guess this blogpost is going to be a bit more personal than I usually write them. For starters, I decided to quit my study at University. For those who didn’t know, I was studying Japanology. There are a lot of reasons for that decision, but the most important one was, that I was unhappy. At this moment I can honestly say, with a smile, that I’ve made the right decision! Following by this event I am looking for a job right now. We’ll see how that goes. :) Another very big development in my life is the fact that I’m no longer living with my parents but have found a little place in Ghent where I now live with my boyfriend, Sascha. He just graduated and is also looking for a job at the moment. Now, that should give you a better overlook of what’s going on in my life. :D
BUT of course, during all of that I did keep making videos (not as frequent). And I plan to make lots more! I also want to update my blog more regularly as I used to. Aside from that I’m starting to add more and more physical things to my etsy shop, wich is very exciting ! Here’s a link in case you’re curious. https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/JumpyJess
Oh! And here’s a link to my youtubechannel. I did upload a few videos in the last couple of months. ;)
That’s it for this little update! :D So yess, I’m still here and will be making more content! Thanks everyone for supporting me on my blog, youtube, etsy, … It fills my heart with joy! :)
See you soon!
Hey guys ! So I’ve been nominated for the Cute Blog award by the lovely cousins from http://diyjustcuz.com/
You should definitely check out their blog! It’s full of cute and smart DIY’s ! They deserve every follow! :)
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated us: Thanks again SO MUCH! :D
- Answer the following questions
- Tell my readers something new about me
- Nominate my own favorite blogs!
- What is your “go to” brand of makeup?
I’m actually really not a “brand” person. So naturally I don’t have a “go to” brand of makeup. ;) I do wear makeup, but my collection is pretty small. I’ve been wearing more lipstick lately though. I love how it makes me look more classy!
- What is your favorite fashion trend?
This has to be oversized sweaters! I’d wear them every season though. I love how I can wrap it all around me, and just hide in their. So warm and comfy!
- What is your favorite dessert?
CHOCOLATE MILK WITH MARSHMELLOWS. Yes, this had to be in caps. :p
- What is your favorite color?
Blue! All shades of blue. I love how it looks so dreamy. (close call with purple/pink)
- What is your middle name?
I actually have two. Nele and André
- What is the last song you listened to?
Anamanaguchi with “pop it”
- Dogs or cats?
Cats. No doubt. (although I do adore pugs)
That’s it for my answers! Now to tell you something you all don’t know about me (yet).
- I love reading Japanese comics. Especially the genre “Shoujo” Shoujo stands for the romance genre. Although it’s aimed at girls.. (not grown women) I just love it! My favorite one is “Strobe Edge”. You can read it online on mangahere.com ;)
Now it’s time for me to nominate!
- http://heycharlieblog.com/ One of my alltime favorite blogs! :)
- https://littlecorals.wordpress.com/ This girl is just so creative!
- https://retrohipmama.wordpress.com/ This blog is just <3
- http://papercraftbuffet.com/ I just love what she makes! :)
- http://beadbaby.se/ For bead lovers!
That’s it for this post! Thanks again for nominating me!. :) Bye guys!
There you go, my first ever nomination. As a beginner blogger this makes me really excited!
I have been nominated by the lovely Natalie! Check her blog here: http://nataliegordon13.wordpress.com/
Thank you so very much for the support!
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination.
So first off I’ll start with the 7 facts!
- I am actually a Test-tube baby (IVF), since my mother wasn’t able to get children the “natural” way. But here I am. ;) Thank you science!
- I am obsessed with sticky notes. (especially cute ones) I have a pretty big collection, and for now am trying to hold myself back a bit. >.<
- I prefer tea over coffee!
- I can speak quite a bit Japanese (日本語) (since I study this at university).
- I am a catperson!
- I love handheld gaming, especially simulation games like “Animal Crossing” Yay, Nintendo!
- I am a huge coincollector (not on purpose). They just keep popping up everywhere.
Then here are the 15 people that I’ll be nominating:
Let’s keep supporting eachother! :)