You must be thinking, “Jessica, are you posting 2 times a day now?”. Nope, it’s a coincidence! And there is only one explanation! I actually forgot to post my DIY easter card, and it would be silly to wait till After Easter right? I normally don’t forget these kind of things though. BUT this week was the game release of “Mario Party 10”, which my and my boyfriend waited for , for months! We might’ve played non-stop? (It’s SOOO MUCH FUN) It’s a game mostly based on luck, and then some skill in minigames. The only sad thing about it is… “I have the WORST luck!” We played hours in a row (the number might scare you :p), and I didn’t win once. It seems impossible. :'( Anyway!
NOW FOR THE DIY!
Here’s the materials you’ll need: Scissors, fork, cute scrapbookpaper, ribbon, glue, clear nailpolish, a pen and white paper!
- Make or fold your white card base (whatever size you like!)
- cut out some small eggs, whatever size and number.
- Glue the paper eggs on the white card front.
- Make some cute ribbon bows using a fork! I actually found this technique on pinterest! :o Check it here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/325455510546877272/
- Glue the bows on top of the paper eggs (I used crafting glue).
- Finish it with a “Happy easter sentence”!
It is very simple to make! I had a lot of fun making them! ;) Tell me what you think about it!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! :D